Lotus Blossom Award - what is your favorite Chinese love blog?
Yes, it's that time again! And this year, the Lotus Blossom awards are going to be the biggest and best ever for two reasons:
- We celebrated our 10th wedding anniversary this month! And on top of that, we just arrived in China after being away for 5 years.
- This will be the last Lotus Blossom Award that I present. You read that right, I've decided to step back a bit.
Will it be the last ever Lotus Blossom? Maybe not, because I'm going to give this year's winner the opportunity to host the Lotus Blossom Awards (reminds you a bit of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory doesn't it?)...
So this year's vote has more riding on it that ever before!
Voting is open now until February 21st.
Make your voice heard by casting your votes for your favorites below:
About the Lotus Blossom Award
The Lotus Blossom Awards are “People’s Choice” style awards where you can both nominate and cast your vote. Here is your chance to honor your favorite China blogger.
- ...is there one storyteller who touches your heart with their every post?
- ...maybe a favorite videoblog or podcast that you love?
- ...who inspired you to discover more about Chinese culture and relationships?
- ...perhaps you like stories about China that tickle your funnybone?
- ...or a website that makes you feel like you’re right there in China!
Here are the results of the Lotus Blossom Award from previous years:
2011 - Speaking of China
2012 - Life Behind the Wall, Speaking of China
2013 - Queer Girl Gets Married