Xiamen Mandarin Fun School, Xiamen, China
Xiamen Mandarin Fun School
I have attended a primary Chinese class in Xiamen Mandarin Fun School (www.mandarinfun.cn) in 2009. I found their teachers are really professional, the time schedule is quite flexible, and I've learned a lot during my stay there.
They are located right in the center of Xiamen, one of China's major cities. The school sits at the foot of Huwei Mountain. The classroom even looks over a nearby lake.
- Small interactive classes of only 2-6 people
- Flexible schedules that accommodate your needs
- Experienced, qualified teachers (native Chinese with Bachelor's or Master's degree in "Teaching Chinese to Foreigners").
- Year-round classes from beginner to advanced levels (open during winter/summer vacation).
- Variety of after-class activities for socializing with Chinese-speaking people from all walks of life.
- Practical tips on daily life, entertainment and work--while studying at Mandarin Fun, their staff will do anything they can to make your life easier and more enjoyable.
You can visit their website for more information, fees, schedules, accommodations and visa information: Xiamen Mandarin Fun School.